The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 20 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
1. Michael Arida, CLFP – Credit and Syndications Manager, Beacon Funding Corporation
2. John Burrell, CLFP – Equipment Finance Sales Support, Arvest Equipment Finance
3. Daniel Constants, CLFP Associate – Senior Accountant, North Mill Equipment Finance
4. Sheila Coyle, CLFP – Manager, ECS Financial Services, Inc.
5. Tonya DiGregorio, CLFP – Vice President, Winfield Corp. dba Harry Fry & Assoc.
6. Wade Fox, CLFP – Credit Manager, DLL
7. Christopher Frans, CLFP – President, Epic Finance
8. Zachary Heyd, CLFP – Credit and Commercial Fraud Analyst, Beacon Funding Corporation
9. Jodi Hoskins, CLFP – Principal, ECS Financial Services, Inc.
10. Maganlall Jugurnauth, CLFP – Chief Executive Officer, Infinite Capital Group
11. Lori Kline, CLFP – Advisor, Business Process, Canon Financial Services, Inc.
12. Raysa Leguizamon, CLFP Associate – Customer Service Representative, North Mill Equipment Finance
13. David Lowe, CLFP – Senior Financing Consultant, Beacon Funding Corporation
14. Mariana Melo Mejia, CLFP – Office Manager, Commercial Equipment Finance, Inc.
15. Thomas Rahlfs, CLFP – Business Development Consultant, Beacon Funding Corporation
16. Catherine Robinson, CLFP – Senior Credit Analyst, Navitas Credit Corp.
17. Darren Sholes, CLFP – Senior Client Relationship Manager, GreatAmerica Portfolio Services Group, LLC
18. Samantha Trznadel, CLFP Associate – Property Tax Accountant, ECS Financial Services, Inc.
19. Catharyn Tyrwhitt, CLFP – Lease Services Senior, ECS Financial Services, Inc.
20. Sarah Walter, CLFP – Manager, ECS Financial Services, Inc.
DiGregorio attended the online ALFP hosted by Huntington National Bank and stated, “I had known about the CLFP designation for many years and chose to get this designation for two reasons. First, my company is a family business, in which I am taking a larger roll. I looked at this designation as a way to enhance my career. Second, I looked at this as a way to set an example for my children. You can never stop learning and achieving. Being a working mother and company owner with two young children, I felt I never really had the time to prepare. My children are now 11 and 13, so a bit more self-sufficient (maybe!). I felt like I needed to just do it. So, I scheduled the class and planned to take the exam a week after the class. It was good for my children to see me preparing and trying to achieve more in my career. They were the first ones to ask if I passed. My son told me that if I didn’t pass, I needed to keep trying until I did.”
Jugurnauth also attended the ALFP hosted by Huntington and added, “My connection with CLFP has been made for many years, even since I was still in Mauritius. I have been mentored by Sudhir Amembal, CLFP, since 2006 and then thanks to Cindy Spurdle, got a copy of the then Certified Lease Professionals’ (CLP) Handbook to help prepare me for the exams. This idea was dropped following challenges for proctoring the CLP exams from Mauritius. This is now history and a dream come true for me. I have been involved in the leasing industry in Sub-Saharan Africa, for almost 25 years, leading independent regional and international leasing companies in Mauritius, as a leasing industry advocate through the leasing association, and a leasing consultant for the last ten years. I have always wanted to make sure that I am recognized as a true leasing professional and moving to Canada few years ago, brought me closer to the CLFP designation. The CLFP does give me that kind of recognition and I am really proud and honored to be a member of the CLFP family, now.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. There are Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates located throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.