The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 10 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Marilyn Broyles, CLFP Associate – Quality and Compliance Specialist I, Arvest Equipment Finance
- Jonathan Buckert, CLFP Associate – AVP Staff Accountant, First American Equipment Finance
- Angela Landers, CLFP – Documentation Manager, Nexseer Capital
- Joanne Ludeman, CLFP – Portfolio Services Rep. II, Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc.
- Christopher Massanelli, CLFP – Vice President, Equipment Finance Specialist, Arvest Equipment Finance
- Gengzong Qiu, CLFP – CEO/President, XCMG America Financial LLC, CFO, XCMG America
- Egan Sicker, CLFP Associate – Assistant Vice President-Project Manager, First American Equipment Finance
- Lexa Sudore, CLFP – Project Manager, First American Equipment Finance
- Cindy Wagner, CLFP – Sales Support Specialist, Arvest Equipment Finance
- Nicole Ziegler, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, Operational Accounting, First American Equipment Finance
Angela Landers completed the online, self-paced ALFP and earned her CLFP letters earlier this month. She shares, “I came into the Equipment Finance industry four years ago as green as they come. As I began to learn more about the industry, my interest grew in obtaining as much information as possible, so I would feel like I am an asset to my company. As I continued my journey to further educate myself, it was clear that I found something that I truly enjoyed doing.”
Joanne Ludeman of Financial Pacific shares, “Taking the CLFP exam, was important for me to show my true professional dedication to my job, company and industry of leasing. What came out of it most was truly the journey to get there and a broader understanding of peer work statements within the business. Reviewing with CLFP staff, company peers and reading the handbooks gave me a strong foundation to provide me a basis of overall knowledge needed. Leasing is technical with lots of vocabulary so the journey of studying and drilling down to the next question and answer was really where the true value lies. The path to get to certification was as important as taking the exam.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. There are Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates located throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Pakistan, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit .