The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 14 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Christopher Boire, CLFP – AVP, SR Underwriter, Alliance Funding Group
- Erika Colbath, CLFP – Syndications Manager, Ascentium Capital LLC
- Charles (Will) Estess, CLFP – Equipment Finance Specialist, Corporate and Institutional Banking, BancorpSouth Equipment Finance, a division of Cadence Bank
- Ericka Garcia, CLFP – Credit Analyst, Ascentium Capital LLC
- Choyce LaRue, CLFP – Account Manager, Financial Services, Thermo Fisher Financial Services
- James (Sean) O’Malley, CLFP – Senior Account Manager, Nexseer Capital
- Olivia Pelham, CLFP Associate – Accounting Manager, Northpoint Commercial Credit, LLC
- Nicholas Schneider, CLFP – Senior Account Manager, Nexseer Capital
- Olga Seijo Ellis, CLFP – Sr. Credit Risk Manager, Commercial Equipment Finance, Inc.
- Kunal Sharad, CLFP – Account Manager, Financial Services, Thermo Fisher Financial Services
- Srishti Sinha, CLFP Associate – Fleet Analyst, Fleet Advantage, LLC
- Jesse Sorenson, CLFP – Business Development Manager, KLC Financial, Inc.
- Nuria Sotiropoulos, CLFP Associate – Business Development Manager, American Lease Insurance
- David Wynn, CLFP – Credit Analyst, Ascentium Capital LLC
Garcia attended the virtual, private ALFP hosted by Ascentium Capital LLC and stated, “I chose to pursue the designation as a way to further my education as an equipment leasing and finance specialist with Ascentium Capital, and as the CLFP is the most respected and accepted certification for an equipment and leasing and finance specialist it made perfect sense. I am excited for what that will mean for me and my company going forward.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 1,097 active Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates in the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.