The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 17 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Andrew Belliveau, CLFP – Director, Business Capital and Capital Equipment Finance Controller, CIT
- Abigail Betz, CLFP – Senior Financing Specialist, Navitas Credit Corp.
- Heather Broadwell, CLFP Associate – Lease Administrator, CoreTech Leasing, Inc.
- Bruno Camara, CLFP – Strategy and Business Operations Lead, Cisco Systems Capital Corporation
- Jose Cortez, CLFP – Staff Accountant, CoreTech Leasing, Inc.
- Daniel Dudley, CLFP – AVP, Customer Success, Odessa
- Scott Fry, CLFP – Director of Operations, Global Financial & Leasing Services LLC
- Bijo Joseph, CLFP – Senior Business Analyst, Odessa
- Amy Hall, CLFP – Director of Lease Administration, CoreTech Leasing, Inc.
- Nicholas Housewright, CLFP – Lease Servicing Specialist IV, CoBank Farm Credit Leasing
- Kimberly King, CLFP – Sales & Marketing Representative, Navitas Credit Corp.
- Stephanie Kouloumberis, CLFP – Documentation and Funding Manager, Complete Capital Services, Inc.
- Leonard Lane, CLFP – SVP, Product Management, Odessa
- Chunan Liu, CLFP – Senior Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Odessa
- Joshua Shull, CLFP – Director of Sales, Global Financial & Leasing Services LLC
- Steven (Brad) Thresher, CLFP – First Vice President, BancorpSouth Equipment Finance
- Robert Wallace, CLFP – Senior Marketing, CoreTech Leasing, Inc.
When asked why she pursued the designation, Ms. King who attended the Odessa online ALFP stated, “I start each day asking myself, what more can I do for my team? The company I work for, our broker partners, myself? It’s simple, investment. Investing in my future and expanding upon my understanding of every aspect of this amazing industry we’re a part of, doesn’t just benefit me, it adds value that I can take back and share with my team and provides me an avenue to be a better representative to not just to our broker partners but, to our industry.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 974 active Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates in the United States, Canada, India and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.