The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 17 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
1. Eric Angleró, CLFP – Operations Manager, Commercial Equipment Finance, Inc.
2. Alec Bercher, CLFP – Credit Analyst, Navitas Credit Corp.
3. Stacey Brewster, CLFP – Director of Operations, CIT a division of First Citizens Bank
4. Justin Collum, CLFP – Lease and Finance Representative, Wallwork Financial Corp.
5. Whitley Delaney, CLFP – Senior Funding Analyst, Navitas Credit Corp.
6. Nicholas Demers, CLFP – Vice President Sales, First Citizens Bank
7. Steven Easler, CLFP – AVP Quality Control, CIT a division of First Citizens Bank
8. Heather Ellison, CLFP – Senior Vice President, Equipment Financing, First Citizens Bank
9. Mitchell Hartmann, CLFP – Sr. Lending Solutions Manager, CIT a division of First Citizens Bank
10. Emily Krause, CLFP – Vice President, Frontline Risk Manager, FCB Business Capital, First Citizens Bank
11. Alexander Lindsey, CLFP – AVP, Strategy and Analytics, CIT a division of First Citizens Bank
12. Jessica Meyer, CLFP – Supervisor, ECS Financial Services, Inc.
13. Rebecca Persin, CLFP – Vice President, Vendor Onboarding, First Citizens Bank
14. Wilmely Garcia Ramos, CLFP – Accounting Manager, Commercial Equipment Finance, Inc.
15. Rachel Rouillard, CLFP – Solutions Architect, Vice President of Business Capital Technology, First Citizens Bank
16. Benjamin Wendt, CLFP – Vice President, Sales Management, CIT a division of First Citizens Bank
17. Nicole White, CLFP – Director, Sales Operations, First Citizens Bank
Wendt attended the private ALFP hosted by CIT in November and stated, “The CLFP designation is becoming the preeminent credential within the equipment finance space, designating professionals who exemplify expertise and integrity in this field. Being in the equipment finance industry for 15 years, I believe this was a necessary credential to set myself apart, and demonstrate actively pursuing the highest levels of proficiency, benefiting those I serve. These are the reasons why I pursued and obtained the CLFP designation.”
Garcia Ramos became the sixth CLFP located in Puerto Rico and reflected on her journey to gain the designation, “I learned about the CLFP designation thanks to the COO of our company (Commercial Equipment Finance, Inc.), and I decided to pursue it since I’ve been working for the finance industry for the last four years. I’ve always wanted to have more knowledge and a greater understanding of the industry. Now, given the fact that I’m currently on a new position, I’m feeling more confident thanks to all the additional insight that I got through the materials and the virtual lessons provided by the ALFP.
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. There are Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates located throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.