The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 17 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Valerie Carwell, CLFP – Business Development Representative, Navitas Credit Corp.
- Bradley Catherwood, CLFP – Implementation Consultant, Leasepath
- Greg Cox, CLFP – Vice President, Equipment Finance, Cadence Bank
- Matthew Cullity, CLFP – Senior Analyst Team Lead, First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance
- Adam Denny, CLFP – Business Development Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Shannon Gibbs, CLFP – Asset Management Specialist II, Pathward
- Thomas Grady, CLFP – Senior Vice President – Equipment Finance, Old National Equipment Finance
- Darrell Johnson, CLFP – Credit Manager, Quality Equipment Finance
- Heather Miller, CLFP – Fleet Leasing Operations Manager, Transport Enterprise Leasing LLC
- Sherri Milliron, CLFP – SVP Chief Operating Officer, First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance
- Mackenzie Nehring, CLFP – Sales & Marketing Associate, Vision Financial Group, Inc.
- Michael Shipman, CLFP – Senior Vice President, First Horizon Bank
- Justin Skoog, CLFP – Asset Management Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Robin Slaven, CLFP – Implementation Consultant, Leasepath
- Morgan Stanford, CLFP – Senior Vice President, Relationship Manager, First Horizon Bank
- Carleen Tschida, CLFP – Senior AR Documentation Specialist, Stearns Bank
- Gyles Uhlenhopp, CLFP Associate – Marketing & Program Development Manager, KLC Financial, Inc.
Matthew Cullity of First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance shares, “This designation is an amazingly unique opportunity to become a part of dignified group of professionals. There is a small number who have the honor to be able to say that. This designation will be the key for me to continue to climb in my career.”
Cullity shares a bit more about his CLFP Journey after participating in an Academy for Lease & Finance Professionals (ALFP) and then taking the Exam, stating, “There are certain moments in life that come only once, and if you do not act on it, it is lost to time. I am so thankful I was able to grab onto this when it was presented to me. I will carry this for my life. On a personal level, I would like to say thank you to the CLFP Foundation. Everyone has been the kindest and most willing to assist. I haven’t taken a course or test in many years; I was able to build myself up with the great notes and support provided. It means the absolute world to me.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. There are Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates located throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Pakistan, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.