The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 18 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Syed Bilam Alam, CLFP – Implementation Consultant, Leasepath
- Michael Baez, CLFP – Vice President, Professional Services and Customer Strategy, Leasepath
- Kathleen Baxter, CLFP – Senior Accountant, Nexseer Capital
- Dominick Cevet, CLFP – Assistant Vice President of Portfolio Management, Auxilior Capital Partners, Inc.
- Tyler Cox, CLFP Associate – Credit Analyst, Transport Enterprise Leasing LLC
- Theresa Eichten, CLFP – Senior Consultant, Tamarack Technology, Inc.
- Kai Fuller, CLFP – Lead Operations Coordinator, AP Equipment Financing
- Gregory Henderson, CLFP – Systems Operations Manager, Tamarack Technology, Inc.
- Kathryn LeConey, CLFP – Relationship & Marketing Manager, North Mill Equipment Finance
- Garrick Lin, CLFP – Director, Lease Purchase Advising, Transport Enterprise Leasing LLC
- David Riecken, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, Tokyo Century (USA) Inc.
- Renee Rogers, CLFP – Finance Manager, BrainLAB Inc.
- Shayanette Schriver, CLFP – VP Operations, First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance
- Ariel Stich, CLFP – Broker Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Troy Vosberg, CLFP – Director of Finance/Leasing, North American Equipment Solutions dba Finance Scope
- Kyle Yockel, CLFP Associate – Assistant Vice President of Business Development, Delta Financial Group
- Amy Wagner, CLFP – Chief Executive Officer, American Financial Partners
- Gina Ware, CLFP Associate – Account Manager, KLC Financial, Inc.
Syed Bilal Alam, Implementation Consultant at Leasepath attended the Leasepath ALFP this summer with several teammates, where the company’s 2023 goal is to ‘Cross Every Finish Line’. After attending the class and passing the CLFP Exam, Alam shares, “I decided to pursue the CLFP designation because I wanted to enhance my professional skills and credibility in the equipment finance industry. With over 10 years of experience in investment banking, asset and equipment financing, I have gained a lot of knowledge and expertise in this field. However, I also wanted to validate my skills and knowledge in the North American market, where the CLFP is the most prestigious and respected credential.”
Alam continues, saying, “By earning the CLFP designation, I have demonstrated my commitment to excellence, ethics, and continuous learning in the equipment finance profession. I have also joined a network of elite professionals who share the same passion and vision for the industry. The CLFP designation has given me a platform to showcase my skills and experience to my clients, peers, and employers, and to grow my career and business opportunities. I am honored and excited to be one of the very first CLFPs in Pakistan, and I hope to inspire more professionals in my country to pursue this prestigious designation.”
Troy Vosberg, Director of Finance and Leasing at North American Equipment Solutions (dba Finance Scope) recently attended the Fall Stearns Bank ALFP in Minnesota and shares, “I am a believer in life-long learning and becoming a master of your trade. My focus continues to become the best of the best in all areas of my life and the CLFP is the highest designation in our industry. Leading by example is a staple in our company and when I learned about the opportunity and what it stood for, it was a no-brainer. We will continue to develop people in our company along the same path and grateful to the CLFP Foundation for continuing to better our education opportunities and careers.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. There are Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates located throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Pakistan, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.