The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 18 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Jean Blakeley-Cook, CLFP – Loss Mitigation Recovery Specialist, Channel
- Brian Bourne, CLFP – Business Development, KLC Financial, Inc.
- Jodi Brockman, CLFP – Funding Coordinator, Channel
- Jordan Brown, CLFP – Senior Collateral Services Specialist, Key Equipment Finance
- Anita Carew, CLFP – Senior Director of Professional Services, FIS
- Samantha Knight, CLFP – Credit Analyst, North Mill Equipment Finance
- Joseph Knobbe, CLFP – Collections and Loss Mitigation Analyst, Channel
- Kevin Law, CLFP – Senior Account Executive, Key Government Finance, Inc.
- Desire’ Leaf, CLFP – Senior Paralegal, Key Equipment Finance
- Andrea Moreno, CLFP – Manager – Funding, North Mill Equipment Finance
- Michael Peterson, CLFP – Director of Syndication, Crossroads Equipment Lease & Finance LLC
- Nicole Rice, CLFP Associate – Finance Broker, Affiliated Financial Services
- Alex Ruderman, CLFP – Senior Business Architect, Odessa
- Steven Schroeder, CLFP – Vice President, Fifth Third Bank
- Brittany Simonsen, CLFP – Analytics Engineer, Orion First Financial
- Eduardo Sobrino, CLFP – USA Sales Manager, Commercial Equipment Finance, Inc.
- Denise Steinberger, CLFP – Vice President, Western Region, North Mill Equipment Finance
- Paula Summers Murphy, CLFP – Director of Strategic Partnerships, Vision Financial Group, Inc.
Bourne recently attended the online Academy for Lease & Finance Professionals and stated, “The CLFP is the highest level of certification in our industry, and being in sales, I feel it is very important that I have a robust knowledge of every aspect of our industry. I am very happy to be able to call myself a CLFP and take that knowledge with me throughout my career!”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. There are Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates located throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.