The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 18 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- George Cairncross, CLFP Associate – Account Executive, Lion Technology Finance LLC
- Marley Clark, CLFP – Regional Sales Manager, Channel Partners Capital, LLC
- Jacquie Cripe, CLFP – Group Lead – FPS, Hitachi Capital America Corp.
- Stephen Engel, CLFP Associate – Regional Sales Manager, Channel Partners Capital, LLC
- Jacob Fahl, CLFP – VP – Funding & Portfolio Services, Hitachi Capital America Corp.
- Brock Hansen, CLFP – Implementation Specialist, LTi Technology Solutions
- Robert (David) Hayes, CLFP – Strategic Account Manager, LTi Technology Solutions
- Cory Krogen, CLFP – Director of Sales, Channel Partners Capital, LLC
- Griffin Lefeber, CLFP – Credit Analyst, KLC Financial, Inc.
- Jack London, CLFP – Vice President – Director of Sales, Meridian Equipment Finance
- Thomas Lyle, CLFP – Former Head of Global Leasing, Xerox
- Donna O’Brien, CLFP – Middle Market Specialist, DLL
- Adam Ohme, CLFP – Vice President of Underwriting, Channel Partners Capital, LLC
- John Pfister, CLFP – Executive Vice President, Strada Capital Corporation DBA MAZO Capital Solutions
- Mitchell Tobak – Assistant Vice President – Corporate Development, North Mill Equipment Finance LLC
- Janeen Waddell, CLFP
- Colleen Weber, CLFP Associate – Funding Coordinator, Channel Partners Capital, LLC
- Evan Worley, CLFP – Credit Manager, North Mill Equipment Finance LLC
Cairncross attended the Academy for Lease & Finance Professionals sponsored by Oakmont Capital Services in early May and stated, “The CLFP has attracted me since I began my career in leasing. The handbook gave me knowledge about the industry that is not easily come by when you’re new. I wanted to differentiate my knowledge base and my credibility in this amazing profession. I’m proud to be a CLFP. My official designation as CLFP will be granted to me when I reach my 3-year anniversary. Coming up soon!”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 1,022 active Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates in the United States, Canada, India, Africa and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.