The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 19 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Jeremiah Branham, CLFP – Senior Underwriting Analyst, Key Equipment Finance
- Nina Cole, CLFP – Lead Credit Analyst, Key Equipment Finance
- Jennifer Eckert, CLFP – Credit Manager, Key Equipment Finance
- Benjamin Hall, CLFP – Senior Counsel, Key Equipment Finance
- Cheryl Hanson, CLFP – Delivery Services, Manager Americas, Ambit Asset Finance, FIS
- Carolyn Hayes, CLFP – Senior Remarketing Analyst, Key Equipment Finance
- Abraham Hernandez, CLFP Associate – Fleet Analysis, Fleet Advantage, LLC
- Joshua Huyck, CLFP – Vendor Finance Coordinator, Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc.
- Christina Lee, CLFP – Manager – Underwriting, Key Equipment Finance
- Albino Lopez, Jr., CLFP – Sr. Remarketing Analyst, Asset Management & Remarketing, Key Equipment Finance
- Ryan Magee, CLFP – Transaction Coordinator, Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc.
- Katharine Morris, CLFP – Senior Account Manager, Key Equipment Finance
- Cody Nestor, CLFP – Finance Manager, Ascentium Capital LLC
- Lucas Pick, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, Key Equipment Finance
- Catherine Rein, CLFP – Lead New Business Support Analyst, Key Equipment Finance
- Kendel Santora, CLFP – Sales Assistant, Ascentium Capital LLC
- Tanner Teply, CLFP – Sr. Municipal Credit Analyst, Key Equipment Finance
- Derek Vander Linden, CLFP – QA & Projects Analyst, Key Equipment Finance
- Karin Walker, CLFP – Title Specialist II, Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc.
When asked why Mr. Huyck attended the ALFP hosted by his company, Financial Pacific Leasing, he stated, “I chose to pursue the CLFP designation because possessing a thorough understanding of the foundational principles and framework of the industry, as well as the full array of operations and opportunities within the field, are fundamental to success and growth. The culmination of said education and knowledge in the form of the certification is not only a prestigious honor bestowed by my industry peers but also furthers future training possibilities and collaborative opportunities to achieve increasing success in my current role and the industry at large. “
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 919 active Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates in the United States, Canada, India and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.