The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 19 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Brooks Anderson, CLFP – Vendor Relations Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Dominic Bonacci, CLFP – Senior Account Manager, Stearns Bank
- Ellen Boquist, CLFP – Account Manager Lead, Stearns Bank
- Peggy Cremers, CLFP – Titling & Insurance Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Michael Grieco, CLFP – Consultant
- Josephine Henn, CLFP – Account Manager Leader, KLC Financial, Inc.
- Aaron Jackson, CLFP – Data Analyst, Tamarack Technology, Inc.
- Amanda Kasbohm, CLFP – Enterprise Manager, First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance
- Sarah Koopmeiners, CLFP – Lease Operations Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Courtney Kramer, CLFP – Allowance & Portfolio Risk Specialist II, Stearns Bank
- Alexa Lemieux, CLFP – Assistant Vice President of Operations, First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance
- Pamela Mareck, CLFP – Insurance & Titling Lead, Stearns Bank
- Rebecca Miller, CLFP – Credit Analyst Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Heidi Muellner, CLFP – Post Close Imaging Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Kyla Reis, CLFP – Sales Assistant and Modification Team Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Raeann Sorenson, CLFP – Credit Analyst Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Adam Stangler, CLFP – AR Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Tiffany Vraa, CLFP – Funding Supervisor, Stearns Bank
- Luke Wallace, CLFP – Fraud Investigator, Stearns Bank
Dominic Bonacci, CLFP attended the spring Stearns Bank ALFP, and shares, “I chose to pursue the CLFP Designation to stand out in the equipment finance industry and differentiate myself. The CLFP certification is a designation that shows you are knowledgeable and well-versed in equipment finance process from start to finish.”
Michael Grieco recently completed the online, self-paced ALFP and became the first CLFP to complete the new digital ALFP module. He shares, “As a lifelong learner, I chose to pursue this designation with the goal of gaining a deeper understanding of the equipment lease and finance profession. Now that I have the designation, I understand that this is only the beginning and am looking forward to continuously learning more in this ever-evolving industry.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. There are Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates located throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Pakistan, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.