The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 19 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Danielle Bonzer, CLFP – Account Executive, Northland Capital Financial Services, LLC
- Stephanie Bramer, CLFP – Vice President, Counsel-Senior, The Huntington National Bank
- Scott Dawson, CLFP – Director of Business Development, Northland Capital Financial Services, LLC
- Kristy Doll, CLFP – Client Account Manager, Oakmont Capital Holdings, LLC
- Alexandra Dressman, CLFP – Counsel – Senior, The Huntington National Bank
- Brian Eschmann, CLFP – President, Northland Capital Financial Services, LLC
- Jackie Ettle, CLFP – Operations Specialist, Northland Capital Financial Services, LLC
- Hiroki Kawai, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, Sumito Mitsui Finance and Leasing Co., Ltd.
- Trudie McAdams, CLFP – Senior Counsel, The Huntington National Bank
- Molly Morris, CLFP – Sr. Commercial Relationship Service Specialist, The Huntington National Bank
- Jennifer Martin, CLFP – Operations Associate, KLC Financial, Inc.
- Bradley Nicholson, CLFP – Senior Commercial Portfolio Manager, The Huntington National Bank
- Travis Rader, CLFP – Equipment Finance Sales Executive, The Huntington National Bank
- MollyAnn Sand, CLFP – Business Development Officer, Oakmont Capital Holdings, LLC
- Matthias Swanson, CLFP – VP, Commercial Strategic Solutions Analyst Senior, The Huntington National Bank
- Maria Trettel, CLFP – Credit Analyst, Oakmont Capital Holdings, LLC
- Joseph Tuholsky, CLFP – Portfolio Manager, Northland Capital Financial Services, LLC
- Jeffrey Wehe, CLFP – Account Executive, Northland Capital Financial Services, LLC
- Nicolette Wellington, CLFP – Client Solutions Analyst, The Huntington National Bank
Wehe attended the Academy for Lease & Finance Professionals (ALFP) hosted by Northland Capital and stated, “I chose to pursue the CLFP designation to show personal growth, commitment, and expertise in our industry. I was seeing the designation behind many of the individuals that I highly regard and respect as industry “opinion leaders.” This also motivated me to participate. He further commented, “That was a rigorous exam! This certification is a commitment to a huge knowledge base. Very professionally put together and organized. The academy was FANTASTIC and the teachers “top notch!” I am a big advocate for CLFP, and I look forward to getting involved.”
Bramer attended the private ALFP hosted by Huntington Bank and stated, “As an attorney, I pursued the CLFP designation to demonstrate that in addition to the legal aspects of equipment financing, I have a comprehensive understanding of the business as a whole including credit, tax, accounting, and pricing.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. There are Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates located throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.