The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 20 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Timothy Appleget, CLFP – Director SAS Products, Tamarack Technology, Inc.
- Oscar Bernal, CLFP – Senior Business Architect, Odessa
- Daniel Burris, CLFP – Portfolio Manager, AvTech Capital, LLC
- Ian Campbell, CLFP – Director of Customer Service & Loss Mitigation, Channel
- Anthony Cimino, CLFP – Vice President of Business Development, ROK Financial
- Lori Duffield Sprang, CLFP – Credit Analyst, Crossroads Equipment Lease & Finance LLC
- Kevin Gjersvig, CLFP – Application Consultant, Tamarack Technology, Inc.
- Zachary Groschen, CLFP Associate – Business Support Representative, Channel
- Ibrahim Hadzihasanovic, CLFP – Customer Service & EF Loss Mitigation Manager, Channel
- Nick Kasner, CLFP – Business Support Representative, Channel
- James Katalinic, CLFP – Director, Customer Delivery, Odessa
- Matthew Kondracsek, CLFP Associate – Business Support Representative, Channel
- Leah Kutsch, CLFP – Financial Analyst, KLC Financial, Inc.
- Amy Page, CLFP – Business Development Representative, Western Equipment Finance
- Angela Sciotto, CLFP – Account Manager, Channel
- Breanna Shaut, CLFP – Funding Coordinator, Channel
- Christopher Sonnenburg, CLFP – Vice President, First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance
- Shawna Thooft, CLFP – Equipment Finance Collections Specialist, Channel
- Marcus Williams, CLFP – Vice President of Credit, Equipment Finance/Program & Source Risk Lead, Channel
- Elena Zucchi, CLFP – VP of Business Development-Central, Channel
After attending the Channel ALFP in March, Breanna Shaut, CLFP from Channel shares, “The equipment finance industry is quite fascinating! Not only do you get the chance to connect with customers on how your services can positively impact their company, but you also are given the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals within the EF industry that are empowering. I chose to strive for the CLFP certification because I wanted to grow on a personal level and with others on a professional level because there’s a niche for positivity, creativity, kindness, patience, knowledge, respect, innovation, and connection. This accomplishment is something your work towards and rewards you with extensive knowledge and close relations with others just like you – motivated to make a positive difference.”
Zachary Groshen, CLFP from Channel shares similar sentiments, stating, “I decided to [pursue] the CLFP because of the growth I’ve seen myself go through since starting in the industry in May of 2021 and figured what better way to solidify and continue that growth than by passing the CLFP exam.”
Tony Cimino, CLFP of ROK Financial also shares great enthusiasm in earning his CLFP by stating, “Personally, this was a major initiative. I first learned of the CLFP designation through trying to meet as many movers and shakers as I could in the industry, and the one thing they all had in common was being a CLFP. As the go to designation in the Equipment Financing and Leasing Industry, I am more than excited to be representing as one of the newest CLFPs!”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. There are Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates located throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.