The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 21 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed, including the first CLFP in Pakistan. They are:
- Muhammad Arif, CLFP – Implementation Consultant, Leasepath
- Lacey Borden, CLFP – Funding Specialist, AP Equipment Financing
- Joseph Brown, CLFP – Corporate F&I Sales Manager, Bruckner’s Truck & Equipment
- Seth Buchanan, CLFP – Financial Analyst II / AVP & ASST SEC, First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance
- Raphael Deats, CLFP – Assistant Vice President- Lender Finance, First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance
- Daniel DeFrancesco, CLFP – Director, Corporate Controller, First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance
- Lucas Develder, CLFP – Director of Finance, First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance
- Nathan Feliss, CLFP – Credit Analyst, AP Equipment Financing
- Timothy Graver, CLFP – Senior Commercial Relationship Service Specialist, The Huntington National Bank
- Sarah Maze, CLFP – Business Systems Manager, AP Equipment Financing
- Taketoshi Miyamoto, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, Marketing, Tokyo Century (USA) Inc.
- Mackenzie O’Connell, CLFP – Finance Coordinator, APPROVE
- Lene Palmer, CLFP Associate – Executive Assistant, AP Equipment Financing
- Stephen Peronace, CLFP – Senior Credit Manager, Taycor Financial
- Lisa Purser, CLFP – Credit Officer, Tokyo Century (USA) Inc.
- Jessica Rivera, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, First Citizens Equipment Finance
- John Schatz, CLFP – AVP, Financial Analyst II, First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance
- Michael Schwartz, CLFP – Operations Officer, Tokyo Century (USA) Inc.
- Kimberly Smith, CLFP – Chief Administrative Officer, Vision Financial Officer
- Sandra Smith, CLFP – Vendor Program Coordinator, AP Equipment Financing
- Hiroki Yagishita, CLFP – Marketing Officer, Tokyo Century (USA) Inc.
Muhammad Arif, the first CLFP in Pakistan, stated, “Pursuing the CLFP designation can indeed enhance my knowledge base for the US market. The CLFP program provides individuals with in-depth knowledge of industry standards, regulations, and best practices. By obtaining this designation, I demonstrate my commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments and acquiring specialized knowledge that is relevant to the US lease and finance industry.”
The CLFP is a notable achievement for any leasing professional, and Joseph Brown, CLFP at Bruckner’s Truck and Equipment shares, “The CLFP designation is a significant milestone in my professional journey. I wanted to demonstrate my commitment to expanding my knowledge of the industry to my employer, client base, and industry peers.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. There are Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates located throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Pakistan, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.