The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 35 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online CLFP exam, have passed. Included in this group is the first CLFP residing in India, Mr. Tambe. The latest members are:
- Hyun Kyung (Chris) Ahn, CLFP – Senior Sales Tax Analysis, DLL
- Blake Bachelor, CLFP Associate – Financial Analyst, Team Financial Group, Inc.
- Shannah Berger, CLFP – Sales Manager, FirstLease, Inc.
- Jeffrey Bitzer, CLFP – Vice President Training & Customer Service, Integrated Financial Solutions
- Katrina Bryson, CLFP – Senior Debt Collector, DLL
- Andrew Clark, CLFP – Director, Laurentide
- Anthony Corbett, CLFP – Financial Specialist, DLL
- Martin Cowie, CLFP – Director Application Design, Ambit Asset Finance, FIS
- Thomas (Paul) Crnkovic, CLFP – Client Relations: Special Assets Manager, Ascentium Capital LLC
- Patricia Cruz, CLFP – Accounting Manager, Ascentium Capital LLC
- Doug DiFilippo, CLFP – Litigation & Bankruptcy Specialist, DLL
- Michele Lee Doherty, CLFP – Manager, Managed Print, Canon Financial Services, Inc.
- Matthew Enzwiler, CLFP – Leasing Specialist II, Commerce Bank
- Andrew Fishburn, CLFP – Vice President, Federal Government Relations, Equipment Leasing and Financial Association
- Erin Foster, CLFP – Manager – Vendor Funding, Ascentium Capital LLC
- Edward Gerek, Jr., CLFP Associate – Funding Manager, Bryn Mawr Equipment Finance, Inc. dba Bryn Mawr Funding
- Sharon Goetz, CLFP – Office Manager, KLC Financial, Inc.
- John Iacobacci, CLFP – Senior Syndications Associate, DLL
- Jeremy Johnson, CLFP – Collections Manager, Large Ticket, DLL
- Lawrence Kellmayer, CLFP – Director of Loan Operations, SANY Capital USA, Inc.
- Ramesh Muniappan, CLFP – Project Lead/Manager – Business Architecture, Odessa
- Katie O’Mara, CLFP – Credit Manager, FirstLease, Inc.
- Michael Prestoy, CLFP Associate – Senior Business Analyst, Odessa
- Rebecca Ricci, CLFP – Vice President, Syndications, DLL
- Raymond Ridge III, CLFP – Litigation & Bankruptcy Specialist, DLL
- Ricardo Rios, CLFP – Chief Operating Officer, Commercial Equipment Finance, Inc.
- Brenton Russell, CLFP – Senior Underwriting & Funding Manager, Bryn Mawr Equipment Finance, Inc. dba Bryn Mawr Funding
- Cati Scheifele, CLFP – Country Sales Manager, DLL
- Shrirang Tambe, CLFP – Founder & CEO, Origa Lease Finance Pvt Ltd, India
- Joan Twigg, CLFP – Vice President – Operations, Univest Capital, Inc.
- Matthew Vazzana, CLFP – National Account Executive, Huntington Technology Finance
- Gordon Walker, CLFP – Marketing Manager, Americas, DLL
- Roberta Warner, CLFP – Vice President, Delivery, Odessa
- Gina Weismann, CLFP – Vice President, Senior Manager, TD Equipment Finance, Inc.
- Ann Wendling, CLFP – Business Architect, Odessa
“Advocating on behalf of the equipment leasing and finance industry is really rewarding. I decided to pursue the CLFP designation to make myself a better advocate on behalf of the industry,” stated Mr. Fishburn, VP, Federal Government Relations for the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA).
Mr. Tambe, Founder & CEO of Origa Lease Finance Pvt. Ltd., India added, “The CLFP designation will help me excel in the leasing profession. The knowledge, the network and the value it carries, will help me grow leasing in India. I look forward to connecting India with the global leasing community by becoming a CLFP.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 860 active Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates in the United States, Canada, India and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.